Global Screening Operations Analyst (AML/KYC/Sanctions)
Global Screening Operations (GSO) executes globally consistent alert disposition processes in line with Citi Policies and international standards and regulations.
This is an entry-level position within the dynamically developing area of AML/KYC which enables candidates to gain knowledge of the area including Sanctions regulations as well as Know your Customer, including Senior Public Figure importance and identification and more. Successful candidate will join a team of analysts responsible for customer profiles and associated potential screening matches. Candidate’s responsibility would be to analyze the risk involved in Customers’ relationship with Citi. Team consists of various roles enabling smooth execution of the daily duties. First weeks of the new analyst will be focused on gaining sufficient knowledge of the process and then utilizing the knowledge during disposition.
- Analyzing and investigating customers who match against Sanctions and AML/KYC lists during the account opening and maintenance processes.
- Conducting searches, gathering data and recording evidence from Citi internal systems, the Internet, commercial databases.
- Cooperating with Business and Compliance partners on daily basis.
- Operating within agreed business timeframes.
- Applying or adapting knowledge obtained from training.
- Building and applying knowledge of sanctions screening and AML processes.
- Advanced English – both written and spoken (daily duties and company communication are conducted in English).
- Decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the Sanctions/KYC/AML. Experience in banking operations or compliance – would be an asset.
- Ability to learn quickly about new business process and communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Ability to embrace change.
In return, we offer:
- Competitive salary & social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance).
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success.
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities.
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas.
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.