Your field of responsibility
You will have a permanent position supporting Regulatory, Audit, Risk and Controls for Enterprise and Security Services, a technology department within the Group Chief Information Officer organization with 1800+ staff. An outstanding opportunity to join an international, multi-cultural team and experience working in unique enterprise grade IT Security environments.
- In this function you will build on our current global operating governance and management framework to ensure timely delivery of remediation plans for high priority risks and commitments that require senior management level focus, supporting our organization to reduce risk and further shaping our global risk and control framework.
- Be responsible for developing and building the strategy for controls maintenance and gap remediation, leveraging best-practices and new insights to enable efficiency between teams and compliance.
- Establish automated dashboards to monitor and visualize actionable insights to improve adherence to requirements and identify various opportunities for enhancement.
- Participate in internal and external audits, and regulatory exams supporting the creation and maintenance of documentation and presentations for regulators, external auditors, audit committees and board-level members to drive decision making. This will entail dealing directly with regulators and auditors.
- Act as a challenge expert against progress and delivery of remediation implementation projects, data collection, reporting and communication with the expectation of streamlining various processes and facilitating collaboration with colleagues in CISO, regulatory affairs and stakeholders.
- Run initiatives such as creating and leading training and awareness campaigns, dashboard design, automation opportunities, lobbying and responding to consultation papers, policy review and mapping new regulatory requirements.
Your future colleagues
We are a growing, fast-paced team open to innovation and independent thinking. The team is distributed across 4 main locations (UK, Poland, USA and India) with combined 40+ years at Credit Suisse. We are diplomatic, energetic and care about risk and transparency. You will benefit from access to a diverse, dedicated and highly experienced team with a very collaborative culture. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
This role encompasses all aspect of IT Security from identity and access management to encryption and cyber security incident response. You will have the opportunity to learn across multiple divisions, advising in areas of risk and compliance.
- Relevant experience in a similar regulatory, audit or compliance position preferred – ideally associated with information technology and security, such as access management, cyber security, data protection, or similar.
- A proven track record of leading, building and driving a risk aware culture or managing compliance frameworks.
- Critical thinking and project management skills including planning, written and oral communication, and analytical application for complex problem solving.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate positive and composed attitude, flexibility, and ability to deliver quality results under pressure in a fast-paced high stakes environment while simultaneously managing a variety of tasks and priorities.
- Willingness and resolve to identify and escalate new and emerging risks.
- Self-starter with a genuine interest and desire to succeed in regulatory and audit environment.
- The confidence and the ability to work with the executive management team and across other GCIO divisions combined with strong influencing and interpersonal skills-set.
- Keen and humble appreciation of administrative necessities and diligent maintenance thereof e.g. record retention, sharing and filing in systems such as SharePoint.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...