GFM Matrix Manager, Assistant Vice President, State Street Global Advisors
Category: Fund Services
Job ID: R-741148
Who we are looking for:
SSGA’s Global Funds Management (“GFM”) team drives sound fund oversight programs across SSGA’s funds and services. GFM’s Product Content Analysis Team is in need of a Senior Product Content Analyst who will be responsible for the management of product content for the firm’s governing legal documents, external websites and fact sheets. Much of the role will focus on partnering with global Subject Matter Experts (“SMEs”) responsible for reviewing and providing global product content, developing strong governance processes, and creating a globally consistent product content management program. In addition, the Product Content Analyst will have the additional responsibility as Matrix Manager, acting as a player/coach leadership role within the team and will cooperate closely with the Head of the Branch in all aspects related to strategy, people, process, and risk.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Key responsibilities also include:
- Manage existing and creating “as needed” new product content management governance programs that are consistent across all business regions, risk adverse, resolve current challenges, and operate within the parameters of GFM, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all new strategy implementation and annual reviews for governing legal documents for 350+ strategies.
- Understand impacts of fund events and global regulatory requirements to product content (launches, closings, ad-hoc changes, annual updates), for Collective Investment Trusts (“CITs”), ETFs, SICAVS, Mutual Funds, etc., in order to make sure all product content is updated in-line with effective dates of all fund events and global regulatory requirements.
- Perform proactive outreach to SMEs responsible for reviewing governing documents, website and fact sheet product content for annual and ad-hoc updates.
- Manage and oversee foreign registration of U.S. ETFs and Mutual Funds cross-listed or approved for marketing outside the U.S.
- Partner with IT to drive enhancements to product content management system, i.e., reporting, system design and dynamics, approach to product content management, expanding system capabilities, etc.
As a Matrix Manager you will be responsible for your day to day responsibilities in your core role (player) and will take on additional responsibilities (coach) as outlined below:
- Provide local matrix management for GFM Team in Poland
- Responsible for ensuring cohesiveness of GFM teams in Poland working closely with your counterparts to create a single GFM team environment
- Drive team engagement with learning, development and other opportunities within Poland office
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with functional managers located outside of Poland to ensure open two way line of communications and keep them informed of relevant Poland initiatives
- Act as local escalation for team if issues arise outside of functional manager office hours or for issue related to local labour laws, in particular (but not limited to) time and attendance, employee conduct etc.
- Contribute to the periodic performance assessment working closely with the functional manager providing input relating to behaviors and diversity and inclusion
- Participate in the recruitment process supporting hiring manager in selection of best candidates (SA & Officer roles)
- Act as a voice for GFM Poland team within GFM, Poland Branch and across wider SSGA
Job Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience with product content management system(s), large-scale document reviews, and a global focus.
- Proven track record in procedure writing and establishing strong governance structures, and adhering to procedures and governance structures at all times.
- Experience working globally across an organization, navigating multiple time zones, and managing multiple initiatives.
- Ability to lead, build relationships with SMEs, influence others, and manage projects.
- Mutual Fund, Cash Fund, ETF, UCITS, SICAV, Collective Investment Trusts, ERISA DB/DC, Common Trust Funds required.
- Strong, working understanding of foreign registration of U.S. ETFs and Mutual Funds in non-U.S. locations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to effectively communicate across all levels.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...