Have you been dreaming of a job where you can work with leaders in the Internet industry? Do you want to be a part of an international team and help tackle worldwide markets? If the answer is yes, then a job at GetResponse is exactly what you’re looking for.
We’re a successful Polish company that has been supplying software to companies all over the world since 1998. Our product is used globally by more than 350 thousand customers — and counting.
We have offices in the USA, Canada, Asia and Europe, and our headquarters are based in Gdansk, Poland. Currently, we have more than 250 employees and would like to expand our team by adding one more creative, energetic member for the position of:
What responsibilities will you have?
- purchase invoice assignment and accounting
- keeping records of fixed assets
- accruals reconciliation
- VAT MOSS accounting and reports
- accounts reconciliation
- cooperation with contractors
What do we expect?
- diploma in accountancy and minimum 1 year experience in a relevant role
- good knowledge of Polish tax law is an additional asset
- experience with foreign invoice accounting is preferable
- good command of MS Office (particularly Excel)
- self-discipline and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- diligence, reliability, honesty and self-reliance
- proactiveness and the ability to reason logically
- excellent communication skills
- good spoken and written English language skills
What do we offer?
- work in a stable, expanding, international company based in Poland, with offices all over the world
- never be bored again, as you work, grow and face new challenges with a team of true professionals
- take the initiative to actively influence work procedures and solutions
- enjoy a laid-back atmosphere and casual dress code
- get all the resources and equipment you need to make your job run as smoothly as possible
What else can you find at GetResponse?
- we do our best to help you stay fit, with private medical healthcare, sports cards, and an active commuting bonus
- to give you a sense of security and stability we cover your insurance plan
- we welcome sports fans and actively take part in various sporting events
- you can count on lunch subsidies, nourishing breakfasts, free soft drinks and hot beverages, and days with fruit and veggies or cake
- we help you thrive along with the company, with various training programs, language classes, and a fully equipped technical library
- our Relax Room is always open, with game consoles, darts, and much more
- we organize team days out, team building events, and staff parties; we celebrate special days and sometimes surprise our team with treats during working hours
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację