Job Req ID: 23701032
Location(s): Warsaw, Poland
Job Type: Hybrid
Job Category: Transaction Services
If you want to gain or expand knowledge of financial markets, while working in multi-cultural environment then Citi Trustee Department is the place for you!
We are looking for talented individuals with financial background to join one of our teams within Trustee Department (various roles).
Successful candidate will:
- work closely with Trustee Clients and internal stakeholders
- be responsible for overseeing Clients’ financial instruments and FA records
- cooperate with other Citi teams spread across the World
- be exposed to fascinating world of capital markets
- be involved in or lead local and regional initiatives
- perform control function (checker) in the process and control the work of team members
- monitor queries aging on the team level
- support of the team/section in nonstandard situations which require expert knowledge and experience
- be expected to proactively analyze the process to identify and remediate inefficiencies, potential issues and other risk areas
- be responsible for engagement and coordination in client /process/solution on-boarding on the team/section/department level
We are looking for:
- self-motivated, client-focused and detail-oriented individuals with great communication skills – excellent English is a must
- experienced capital markets professionals
- minimum 2 years experience in financial services working with various financial instruments, investment funds, account maintenance
- good team players with proven track record of delivering results
- be able to work efficiently under time pressure and flexible in terms of working hours
- competitive salary and benefits
- friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- opportunity to use English every day
- broad trainings offering
- constant development opportunities
If you can relate to any of the above points do not hesitate and apply for this position now!
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Reconciliation and Proofing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries („Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.