Job Title: Fundraising Manager
Location: Habitat for Humanity Poland in Warsaw, Poland
Reports to: National Director, Habitat for Humanity Poland
• Internal: National Office staff, EMEA, HFH Gliwice staff • External: National and international entities; existing and potential partners, national and international volunteers, other NGOs and agencies
Position Summary The purpose of this position is to create a steady stream of funding and in-kind donations for Habitat for Humanity Poland programmes and operations in line with the organizational strategy. The focus will be to develop HFH Poland’s capacity to raise funds from major donors, corporations and foundations. The Fundraising Manager will manage donor relations including creation and implementation of a donor appreciation program including updates to donors on funded programs.
1. Fundraising and resource mobilization
• Lead the development and implementation of the fundraising strategy for HFH Poland to include individual, corporate, foundation and online giving
• Meet or exceed annual targets
• Initiate and build contacts and relationships with new donors, corporations and foundations
• Develop high-quality funding proposals to donors • Ensure that grant applications are submitted in a timely manner • Serve as the main point of contact for corporations and foundations, maintaining good relationships
2. Donor Research
• Research and identify prospective major donors, corporations and foundations • Identify funding opportunities and craft creative approaches • Research and create donor appreciation program
3. Donor Care
• Maintain and cultivate the portfolio of current donors and supporters
• Provide donor management updates to National Director and HFHI EMEA
• Ensure appropriate, high quality and timely reporting to all donors and sponsors • Develop and maintain accurate donor records • Tailor communication to the needs and wishes of the donor to strengthen the relationship
4. Reporting & Administration
• Serve as liaison and provide support to Volunteer Coordinator in organizing volunteering team events
• Support the program management team to ensure that there is a full understanding of the requirements and conditions of each donor • Manage an intern (if/when appointed), supervising work to support fundraising activities • Undertake other reasonable duties as designated by the National Director and HFHI EMEA
• Educated to degree level
• Ability to engage, influence and persuade individuals and organizations at high level verbally and in writing both in Polish and English
• Ability to understand donor motivations and tailor communications to match
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work to strict deadlines • Positive and creative problem solver • Excellent team player with ability to share knowledge and skills
• Experience in client/donor relationship management • Experience in fundraising or sales • Experience in volunteering or volunteer program management
• Diplomacy and a high level of personal conduct • Share and respect HFH Poland’s vision and values
• Formal fundraising training and/or certificate
• Demonstrated track record in fundraising or sales
• Experience in the NGO sector • Experience in grant writing • Understanding of CSR policies and practice
Please send your CV and Covering Letter in English to [email protected] till July 26th, 2013.
Please note that we will contact only the candidates that will meet our requirements.
Zamieszczona oferta pracy jest efektem współpracy Fundacji Mamo Pracuj z pracodawcą. Przed aplikacją do firmy samodzielnie sprawdź warunki zatrudnienia.