Job Req ID: 23698008
Location(s): Warsaw, Poland
Job Type: Hybrid
Job Category: Transaction Services
The Rec & Proofing Analyst 2 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Daily reconciliation of general ledger balances to the sub-ledger
- Preparation of reconciliation package
- Identify and clear accounting exceptions and mismatched items
- Analyze reoccurring issues and assist in developing process improvements
- Monitoring status of aged breaks on balance sheet accounts
- Exercise sound judgement regarding the proper application of accounting principles to
- Effectively communicate with team members, management and business partners
- Respond to Balance Sheet Substantiation team requests for information
- Ensure financial reporting deadlines are met
- Participate in and/or lead projects as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years relevant experience accounting (experience in the financial services sector a plus)
- Experience in Knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and other comprehensive basis of accounting
- CPA or commensurate local accreditation
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; discretionary annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams & clients to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, multisport, life insurance, attractive pension plan, holiday allowance, flexible working schedule, EAP – employee assistance program and other)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic, supportive and diverse environment – including multiple affinity and social networks & voluntary activities to engage with
- Structured onboarding process and extensive training offering (e.g. including Udemy, Degreed)
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks – our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Job Family Group:
Operations – Transaction Services
Reconciliation and Proofing
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries („Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.