Fund Accounting Specialist
On your typical day you will:
- Complete activities relating to the accurate and timely delivery of valuations for defined clients
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Assist in ensuring the corporate actions are correctly reflected on the NAV
- Aid in the ongoing development of team processes, procedures, and positive working environment
- Aid in the prompt investigation and resolution of client queries, ensure client Service Level Agreement (SLA) and deadlines are met
What’s in it for you?
- A wonderful opportunity to gain in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices
- Cooperation with the biggest financial intermediaries across the world (500+ list), central banks and governments
- Intense development of your communication (both written and verbal) and diplomacy skills
- Working fully in English (language skills development) in a diverse team
- Constant on-the-job training which will give you end-to-end product knowledge
- Learning opportunities that are far from typical – internal and external training sessions, on-the-job trainings, free access to Udemy and other popular online training platforms, webinars, mentoring programs, business certificates well-known in the financial industry, co-financing courses and studies, soft skills and hard skills…you name it and we probably already have it ready and waiting for you
- Customized development programs for future and experienced managers
- We give you 2 extra days per year that you can spend on any training of your choice!
- At Citi we strongly believe in Diversity and Inclusion – if you do too, you can make the world better by joining one of our Employees Networks
- If you have fund accounting experience, your role and responsibilities will be adjusted accordingly
Is it you we’re looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or during studies would be an advantage
- You are advanced in English – B2/C1 – written and spoken
- You are able to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive environment and you are not afraid of multitasking
- You are a people person, open to delivering superior customer service
- You are motivated, extremely well-organized and very detail-oriented
- You have knowledge about financial market operations, accounting, and basics of financial instruments
- You are proficient in computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Citi to dynamiczny zespół, który łączy wspólny cel – zapewnienie najlepszej jakości obsługi milionom ludzi na całym świecie. Od 200 lat regularnie stawiamy sobie nowe wyzwania, aby jak najlepiej odpowiadać na potrzeby naszych Klientów.