Location: Warsaw, PL
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
The Functional Cost Analyst supports the senior Functional Controller in a variety of activities such as periodic results analyses, budgeting & forecasting and developing driver- & activity based cost models which result in transparent and effective cost-control models world-wide.
- Analyze on a monthly basis the actual costs incurred by the Global Functional Controlling areas. This includes reviewing accruals and providing instructions to accounting on new postings, reversals and corrections in order to assure accurate and timely recognition of costs in line with IFRS.
- Prepare budgets and forecast together with the key stakeholders, you report back on financial performance compared to budget/targets based on (trend) analyses of key performance indicators and you develop models to provide more accurate forecasts.
- Using different data sources you will analyse the performance of the department and design and embed reports that provide transparency to your stakeholders in monthly and adhoc performance reviews. You work closely with your key stakeholders to understand the key cost drivers and both help and challenge them by illustrating the risks and opportunities.
- Assess strategic and operational initiatives on their added value by preparing business cases and track the performance of these initiatives into actual financial results, for example on strategic topics like in- vs. outsourcing of activities
- Contribute to the Global Functions control teams by supporting global transformations projects driven by Finance or the global function you are supporting, looking for ways to improve efficiency and sharing knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Economics or an equivalent analytical study.
- Around 1-5 years of working experience in controlling, accounting or FP&A roles, preferably in a large, international corporate environment
- Excellent Excel skills, able to reduce complex and/or large volumes of data to a readable high level, experience in PowerPoint is an advantage
- Experience with SAP is a must. Experience with consolidation systems like HFM, SAPBPC is an advantage but not a prerequisite.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including fluent written and spoken English
- Naturally curious and analytical with an eye for detail.
- Able to work independently but also a keen team player who likes to share knowledge, learn and develop with a team
Perks & Benefits
- Attractive operational bonus
- Referral Program
- Medical care
- Additional Insurance
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- Team Building Events
- CSR Initiatives
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. We are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason, we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
To access our Transparency in Coverage health plan data, click here.
Requisition ID: 26573
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Już od ponad 200 lat odkrywamy świat możliwości, by ożywiać otaczającą nas przestrzeń. Jesteśmy ekspertami w produkowaniu farb i powłok, możliwe, że jeden z naszych produktów znajduje się zaledwie kilka metrów od Ciebie. Nasze portfolio zawiera światowej klasy marki, takie...