Full Stack Java Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
- Design and development of applications for Bosch newest semiconductor manufacture used world-wide within company – backend and frontend side if needed
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides)
- As a senior developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of REST services based applications.
- Experience with following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8.
- Openness for working on frontend tasks.
- Very good knowledge of Spring (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Cloud).
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, Mockito/JUnit.
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT).
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven).
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies.
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment.
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...