Full Stack Developer
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Design and development of applications for manufacturing area used world-wide within Bosch corporation – backend and frontend side if needed
- Complete technical design together with architects and technical consultants
- Ensure high quality of source code (peer review, tech-talks, preparing style-guides)
- As a senior developer lead other team member towards building robust and easy to maintain solutions
- Actively participate in full software development lifecycle, including 3rd line of support
What distinguishes you:
- Completed studies in computer science or comparable field
- At least 3 years of experience in Java Enterprise development (JEE) of REST services based applications
- Experience with following concepts: Microservice architecture, OOD, OOA, Cloud design patterns
- Knowledge and experience in Java 8
- Openness for working on frontend tasks
- Very good knowledge of Spring (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Cloud)
- Experience with Hibernate/JPA, Mockito/JUnit
- Knowledge of source control tool (GIT)
- Knowledge of build tools (Maven)
- Experience with SCRUM or other Agile methodologies,
- Working proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German would be also beneficial
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...