Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- As part of an international team, you are responsible for the development and control of software tools in the area of data protection, compliance and security with a focus on product / service / organization (PSO).
- You develop and coordinate the worldwide development of software applications and contribute to the implementation of new functionalities based on customer requirements.
- You will advise on software architecture and implement new development trends: micro-services and modularization.
- You support the requirements analysis and requirements management and are the technical contact for customers.
- You are responsible for product stability, maintenance, planning for future product releases and technical support.
- Education: Completed degree with a focus on information technology (IT etc.) or a comparable subject.
- Very good knowledge of the development of front ends with Angular (TypeScript Framework).
- Experience in Java with SpringBoot development.
- Knowledge of RedHat OpenShift (container platform) is desirable.
- Customer and service orientation, enthusiastic, capable of working in a team.
- Practical experience in the field of requirements analysis and requirements management.
- Very good knowledge of English language, German nice to have.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Relocation package
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...