Frontend Developer (Angular, TypeScript)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
As a software developer, you will work for a global project that supports product development initiatives and facilitates a unified project management framework across the whole company. Currently we are looking for several new team members with diverse level of seniority.
Your contribution to something big
As the frontend developer you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance application based on microservice architecture in the following setup:
- Distributed SCRUM team that collaborates using Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory),
- ·Angular 8+,
- Micro services based on: Java 8/11, Spring Boot 2.x,
- Open Shift, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Karate, OpenID
What distingues you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in in professional software development using TypeScript
- Strong Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with Redux, RxJS
- Experience in using ag-Grid is a plus
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT.. ) is a plus
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Willingness to travel
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...