Frontend Developer (Angular)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Your daily tasks will include: you will join an international, internal Bosch team, working in the agile methodology. Developer’s tasks usually consist of: developing new features following clean code approach, code review, taking part in scrum meetings, ensuring of the product quality and security, being 3rd level support including bug fixing of existing applications.
- Technology stack: Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS, Redux, Angular Material; microservices based on: Java 8/11, Spring Boot 2.x, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Karate, OpenID
- Distributed SCRUM team that collaborates using Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory)
- You will collaborate with other teams, business units and continents on a day to day basis and work in heterogeneous teams comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
- Min. 3 years of experience in in professional software development using TypeScript
- Strong Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience with Redux, RxJS
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. with Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT… ) is a plus
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment
- Experience with agile development (Scrum experience)
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...