Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
As part of an international team, you are responsible for the development and control of software tools in the area of data protection, compliance and security with a focus on product / service / organization (PSO).
- You develop and coordinate the worldwide development of software applications and contribute to the implementation of new functionalities based on customer requirements.
- You will advise on software architecture and implement new development trends: micro-services and modularization.
- You support the requirements analysis and requirements management and are the technical contact for customers.
- You are responsible for product stability, maintenance, planning for future product releases and technical support.
We design, build, operate and improve our BI and Analytics platform to support business decisions for all Bosch entities providing customer-oriented standardized solutions as well as managed self-service for required business flexibility.
- Education: Completed degree with a focus on information technology (IT etc.) or a comparable subject.
- Very good knowledge of the development of front ends with Angular (TypeScript Framework).
- Experience in Java with SpringBoot development will be a plus.
- Knowledge of RedHat OpenShift (container platform) is desirable.
- Customer and service orientation, enthusiastic, capable of working in a team.
- Practical experience in the field of requirements analysis and requirements management.
- Very good knowledge of English language, German nice to have.
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...