Nokia Commercial Management and Business Digitalization division is looking for an experienced and highly skilled Software Developer, with several years of professional experience with .NET / C# / Web / Cloud technologies to join newly created Business Experience Management organization, focusing on Azure Apps and micro services development. Business Experience Management organization will play a key role in achieving Nokia’s business targets and commercial strategy definition, by delivering cutting edge analytics, automation and digitalization solutions. If you are interested in joining of international and dynamic team consisting of passionate people to work with hundreds of gigabytes of data to by analyzed on daily basis and making impact to global company commercial success – then this position is for you.
On daily basis, you will be a part of software development team and you will be responsible for:
- design and development of front ends for new Azure and .NET applications and micro services to support various needs of Business Experience Management organization
- implementation of use case specific forms / web pages / dashboards and interfaces
- automation of data analysis reports and presentation layer for end users
- continuous improvement of application’s user interfaces based on user’s feedback
We work with:
- Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cortana
- Azure Apps
- .NET / asp / C#
- MS SQL Server Databases
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science, Software Technology or equivalent education
- at least 1-3 years of professional experience with Web development (HTML5 / CSS / JS / asp.NET)
- experience with Microsoft Azure very appreciated
- at least basic knowledge about SQL
- experience with PowerBI and PowerQuery would be a plus
- organizational skills and ability to work under time pressure and with complex tasks
- analytical thinking
- teamwork skills
- good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- ready to relocate to Wroclaw, living in or nearby
What we offer
- opportunity to utilize cutting-edge analytics methods to address business needs and targets
- possibility to apply and enhance your knowledge in professional business environment
- work on key commercial projects on daily basis
- opportunity to leverage your knowledge and skills in multicultural environment to gain new prospective specialty
- friendly work environment in a team of passionate people
- work in international environment
- competitive salary + bonuses depending on achievements
- medical care for you and your family
- flexible working time
- group life insurance
- relocation support
- co-financing of nursery and kindergarten
- sports card, e-tickets, tickets to cinema, theater, opera,
- lunch cards
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Please add to attached documents the following clause:
„Oświadczam, że wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb przyszłych procesów rekrutacji Nokia Solutions and Networks Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie przy ul. Domaniewskiej 39A (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych, Dz. Ustaw nr 133 poz. 883 z późn. zm.).”
„I hereby authorize Nokia Solutions and Networks, located in Warsaw 02-672, ul. Domaniewska 39a, to process the attached personal information strictly for the purposes of job recruitment pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws (Dz.U.) No. 133, item 883).”
Please be informed that we reserve ourselves the right to contact only with selected candidates.
A teraz prześlij swoje dokumenty za pośrednictwem formularza.
Trafią bezpośrednio do Pracodawcy.
Dziękujemy za przesłanie aplikacji. Twoje dokumenty trafiły już do osoby odpowiedzialnej za rekrutację. Zatem zaczynamy mocno trzymać kciuki za Ciebie!
Zespół Mamo Pracuj