plac Marszałka Józefa Piłsudskiego, Warszawa, Polska
Colliers is a leading commercial real estate services company, providing a full range of services to real estate occupiers, developers and investors on a local, national and international basis. Services include brokerage sales and leasing (landlord and tenant representation), lease administration, real estate management, valuation, consulting, project management, project marketing and research. We provide our services across the core sectors (office, industrial, retail and hotel) as well as many specialised property types
This is a full time position within our Lease Administration team. Lease Administrators within the Occupier Services team have responsibility for the management of client real estate information and for assisting their corporate clients directly in the management of their real estate, through web-based software solutions.
They are responsible for maintaining client relationships and supporting the transactional teams through the provision of information.
Main Responsibilities :
- Collating and processing of lease documents.
- Analysing real estate documents and ensuring complete and accurate lease abstraction into a Lease Administration system
- Providing updates and translations upon requirement
- Auditing abstracts prepared by other team members or 3rd parties
Qualifications and experience
- Excellent IT skills, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Analytical skills, attention to detail, good planning and organizational skills
- Fluency in English is a must with minimum B2 knowledge of other European language
- Previous experience analysing and abstracting lease documents a strong advantage
What we offer:
- Full time position within our Lease Administration team
- Hybrid model of work
- International environment, working in English
- Private healthcare with rehabilitation, 6 additional days of leave yearly for parents, cafeteria programme and other benefits
- Internal training program
- Job in a company that cares about the sustainable development of the organization
- Working in a company with the titles: Best Employer 2017 and 2019 awarded by Kincentric (formerly AON) and Investor in Human Capital 2019, 2021, 2022.
Skontaktujemy się z wybranymi kandydatami.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Sektor nieruchomości, zwłaszcza komercyjnych, wydaje się bardzo męską branżą. To pozory. W Colliers w Polsce około 60% pracowników stanowią kobiety. Stawiamy na profesjonalizm, kreatywność i swobodę działania, dzięki czemu nasi klienci otrzymują usługi doradcze na najwyższym poziomie.