Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL, 00-807
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Currently we are looking Agile Finance Business Partner who will support function Finance Lead in budgeting and performance management processes as well consolidation team with financial summaries for functional management discussions and decisions.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan,
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders,
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally,
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them,
- Flexible working conditions,
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Financial support in budgeting and performance management for all planning cycles and month end activities. Support consolidation all Global Functions plans and actuals to identify key trends to present to senior management.
- Working with People & Culture to ensure financial aspects relating to Headcount and S&F are correctly planned and reported.
- Supporting efficient performance management process (budgeting, forecasting) for the entire Global Functions scope by collecting requirements, creating instructions, providing guidance, consolidating, analysing and reporting.
- Working in close collaboration with Functional Finance Directors, BCR team members, business functions and other Corporate Finance teams.
- Preparation of reports for performance monitoring and providing salient analysis to support achievement of performance management targets.
- Operating with high quality standards and challenging status quo to drive for continuous efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Offering support and expertise to the team to best achieve overall goals, ensuring synergies are identified across the group and help whether possible to maximise winning situations.
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership and maintenance of GBS process documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of said documentation
- Active participation in transition process from the HQ and close cooperation with transition manager
You as a professional:
- University degree (Finance & Accounting, Economy, Management, MBA)
- 2-3 years Finance experience required, budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) is a plus
- Good system knowledge of SAP BW/BPC/Analysis, knowledge of TM1 is a plus
- Strong proficiency/experience in MS Office applications (Excel, etc.).
- Fast learning skills and ability to cope with dynamic environment requiring fast response and multi-tasking.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Details-oriented, accurate and well organized way of working
- Team player mindset with an ability to work in matrix organizations
- Strong command of English Language (oral and written)
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Fan of continuous learning
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Open mindedness, positive thinking and ability to see opportunities for changes
- Flexible attitude and ease in adapting to changing requirements. Self – starter.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to...