Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
The pandemic has highlighted how important telecoms networks are to society. Nokia’s Network Infrastructure group is at the heart of a revolution to bring more and faster network capacity to people worldwide through our ambition, innovation, and technical expertise.
As the Fixed Networks product portfolio is getting Virtualized, we as Fixed Networks Professional Services are evolving our services portfolio to support delivery through webservices and cloud-based solutions.
With in FN, Global network engineering integration and commissioning team (GNEIC) is a central professional services organization working on various customer projects supporting local teams to deliver projects with standard processes with centralized skill sets.
What you will learn and contribute to
Techincal Lead will be responsible, for both internal and customer projects, will support the Solution architecture, SW development, integration, validation and implementation of new applications within an agile framework.
- Builds project Plans and support local project teams for a successful project Delivery. Managing financial and operational KPIs such as cost, timelines and customer satisfaction
- Researches, designs, plans, develops and/or evaluates new advanced cloud solutions
- Build and execute test case documents for acceptance tests with customer
- Applies solution architecture standards processes and principles, to create and maintain a solution’s integrity over time, including verification that the solution meets the customer’s requirements
- Implement Cloud solutions and support documentation, deploy SDAN solution, access networks
Your skills and experience
- Expertise and experience on IT and Telecommunications application domains/concepts covering:
- Cloud: infrastructure and architecture, Security implementation, Computing and Deployments, Container Technologies, Nokia Cloud Infrastructure, Virtualized Network Functions (VNF), Cloud Application Management and Zero-touch networks.
- TCP/IP, VLAN and routing protocols
- Network virtualization
- Test Automation
- Experienced in container runtimes (i.e. Docker) and containerized application and services management (K8s, OpenShift etc.) and cloud knolwedge on AWS, Azure, Google cloud preferable
- Knowledge and experience in project and process management
- Experienced in working with international teams in diverse locations, team player
- Have Nokia Fixed network access products experience
- Strong cognitive skills – Advanced English and interpersonal skills
It would be nice if you also had:
- Agile methodologies
- Knowledge about Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Additional speaking languages
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Global working teams
- Knowledge store
- Exposure to multiple network architectures
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
If you are interested in this job offer apply!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Jesteśmy przekonani o tym, że różnorodność sprzyja innowacyjności i kreatywności, a kobiety uwielbiają pracować nad nowymi technologiami. Dzięki indywidualnie zaprojektowanej ścieżce kariery na podstawie zainteresowań, kompetencji oraz wcześniejszych doświadczeń zawodowych, każdy pracownik ma możliwość przyczynić się do powstania rozwiązań oraz...