Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Financial Reporting Analyst
The Financial Reporting Analyst in AUM Services is responsible for assisting in the daily review, analysis, and reporting of FRI assets under management (AUM) and related firm-wide flows. The primary function of this position is to support the validation of key asset data for all Franklin Templeton managed accounts. The Analyst is responsible for maintaining an internally developed proprietary database by ensuring data received from other source systems and providers is accurate, timely, and suitable for use in AUM and management reporting. This position involves partnering with senior members on the team including working with key clients including Investment Operations, Product Development, Global Advisory Services, Finance, Marketing as well as various investment teams.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Support data management focusing on the practice of collecting, organizing, protecting, and storing the organizations data so it can be analyzed, validated, and disseminated for business decisions.
- Assisting to ensure firm-wide data is delivered to the appropriate client(s) and/or provided via automated processes to downstream systems by the agreed upon date.
- Maintain control procedures and perform data integrity audits as necessary to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data
- Research, analyze and solve problems related to data sourcing and any data provider or system setup wile assessing the impact to other business groups.
Product and Data Analysis:
- Support the firm’s standard enterprise data master attribution management process – including validating product data, manage exceptions, and escalate material issues.
- Develop an understanding of various products offered by Franklin Templeton’s Specialized Investment Managers while remaining aware of validating key data and market conditions.
- Opportunity to provide insight into product trends, firm-wide strategic initiatives and industry trends.
Client Support and Analysis:
- Assist in responding to, both verbally and in writing, questions from internal and external sources specifically involving the firm’s asset and flow information.
- Contribute to project activities and process improvement initiatives including data management workflows and data integration initiatives.
- Document and maintain business workflows and processes. Analyze workflow and propose improvements in support of client data requirements.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with emphasis in finance or accounting preferred
- 2-4 or more years relevant work experience in the Mutual Fund/Financial Services Industry.
- Experience working with automated financial systems and database management.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments and markets.
- Experience with SQL and Alteryx.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Power Platform including Power BI and Power Automate
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Work well in a deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to analyze and solve problems independently, take initiative and demonstrate accountability.
Additional desirable qualifications:
- Must be self-motivated, work well in a small team environment
- Actively pursues opportunities for learning and self-development.
knowledge and application of system models, data models, schemas, database structures, database design, database theory and various diagramming techniques.
- Investment Operations or fund accounting experience
- Experience with Python viewed favorably.
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.