Professional area: Accounting & Finance
Contract type: Permanent
Professional level: Experienced
Location: Warsaw, MZ, PL, 00-807
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan.
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally.
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them.
- Flexible working conditions.
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Responsibility for the monthly and/or quarterly review and analysis of the consolidated IFRS B/S and P&L to determine and ensure accounting accuracy.
- Ensuring timely and accurate delivery of Group IFRS reporting to JTI Management and JT.
- Maintaining and strengthen the relation with entities to access in depth knowledge of the business drivers of the Group Financial results.
- Responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of Net Income planning with the focus on below OCC items.
- Building a robust planning process and ensuring alignment on deadlines/deliverable with subsidiaries and other departments.
- Supporting the wider Corporate Accounting Team (Warsaw and Geneva) on assigned technical accounting analysis and impact assessment as well as preparation of technical accounting position papers.
- Ensuring that all assigned JSOX controls are satisfactorily executed and evidenced.
- Participation in the identification of new more efficient/effective JSOX controls.
- Supporting the Wider Corporate Accounting Team (Warsaw and Geneva) during the audit fieldwork and resolving any audit issues, as required.
You as a professional:
- Have an University degree in Finance.
- Chartered/Certified Accountant.
- At least 5 years withing accounting function, preferably in a multinational and/or Big Four firm (Assistant Manager level or above).
- Financial accounting experience (IFRS/US GAAP knowledge is a must) – strong technical accounting skills.
- Experience/understanding of group consolidation.
- SAP knowledge preferable.
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook at minimum).
- Strong communication skills, team player and willing to work and interact with colleagues from different background and culture.
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
- Ability to work independently in conjunction/coordination with other company functions and interna/external resources.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
If you decide to participate in this recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp.z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to support the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to...