European Data Manager
Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- European Data Manager with focus on Data Deliveries and related tools to support international customers (PSA, Amazon, LKQ, AAG, etc.)
- Participate in EU project teams to establish harmonized processes
- Develop and maintain existing systems and tools, including documentation
- Track continuously data quality in our systems and drive pro-actively solutions
- Be contact and represent the company in person for external customers regarding product data
- Extract and provide material master data to in- and external stakeholders in a self-reliant way
What distingueshes you:
- Several years of experience within marketing area, Price-/Data-Management preferred
- Know-how in SAP ERP R/3; preferred in module SD (P38) and MM (KP1) as well as BODS/ SQL
- Good skills in MS Excel and Access
- Ability to travel within Europe on a regular basis
- High self-motivation and willingness to work in a virtual team
- International team player with customer oriented working attitude
- Good Polish and English skills
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...