Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role as we are looking for a hybrid DevOps Delivery Manager who joins our Messaging EMEA Warsaw Team and will be working with different stakeholders/ business partners and other divisions in a team located globally.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Supporting Client Migrations from Legacy to Strategic Platforms, servicing multiple Projects within the Filetransfer and B2B Books of Work, managing Dependencies, Risks, Issues, and Resourcing,
- Leveraging Hybrid and Agile Frameworks, Processes and Tools to underwrite and assure our Deliveries and Services, and to Continuously improve,
- Leading Strategic DevSecOps Adoption with our Client Teams and Internally, embedding new Tools and Productivity Enhancements,
- Working with Product Owners to finesse existing solutions and define future evolution.
- You will have many challenging opportunities and make significant contributions to our solutions, tools and environment.
Your future colleagues
You will be part of Global Messaging Team, a dynamic working environment servicing Global platforms that integrate 600+ internal and external applications, preparing to implement the latest Cloud, Automation, and Container Initiatives. We are critical to Credit Suisse’s Day-to-Day Operations, and Messaging DevOps Delivery Manager role is front-and-centre to both Strategic Evolution and Stability Enhancements.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
You should offer the following:
- A Technical Degree (or equivalent) with strong written and spoken English,
- 5+ years’ experience within Global, Complex environments with 2-3 years’ experience as a Scrum Master and 3-4 years’ experience as a Project Manager,
- Outstanding Soft Skills including listening, situational awareness, technical comprehension, mentoring, team dynamics, with cross-Divisional stakeholder management and End User / Client engagement,
- Ability to operate independently, adapt quickly to change, and multi-task while maintaining quality,
- Awareness of Enterprise Data Transfer and Middleware Integration Systems, and how they are used by Client applications.
Big advantage would be:
- Industry-recognized Project Management and / or Agile and / or DevOps Qualifications, or realistically strong, demonstrable experience of each,
- Strong analytical mind-set with ability to summarise Key Findings and Recommendations through multiple channels,Ability to develop a strong and positive working relationship with Peers, Senior Management, and Clients, across multiple locations and cultures
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams of varying complexity and size, across multiple matrix-managed teams, of varying function and responsibilities,
- Automation and DevSecOps experience, to a level of Principles and Practices rather than Solutions,
- Knowledge of Confluence, JIRA (including Dashboards, Productivity tricks), Visio, MS Project, and awareness of modern software development processes, tools, and pipelines,
- Ability to challenge the status quo, Team, and Product Owners to do better; ability to get work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Self-starter, enthusiastic, keeps abreast of Industry Developments, with ability to thrive within a changing and dynamic environment,
- Ensuring Alignment across Delivery Management, Senior Messaging Management, and Stakeholders/ business partners,
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...