Enlighten Consultant, hybrid, Officer
Who we are looking for
This role will require the individual to drive the Enlighten Program to improve productivity across the firm and embed the mindset of continuous improvement into our culture. The Enlighten Program instills in our employee’s active management habits, transparent and comparable metrics and reporting, improved staff engagement, and increased capacity. Through the Enlighten Program, we will gain insight into individual and group productivity and will be able to use the data to make more informed decisions about workload balancing, performance, employee engagement, and training opportunities.
This role will require the individual to partner with different business units and corporate stakeholders within EMEA and across the globe, to take ownership of deploying and educating business representatives on Enlighten methodologies, concepts, using levers such as simplification/elimination of non-value added activities, automation and optimizing the location strategy.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Enlighten Consultant – Officer you will
- Work with the business leads to design and implement the Enlighten technology, concepts and change management processes across a 24-week implementation.
- Redesign/re-engineer end-to-end business processes by breaking down business issues and translating them into manageable project activities
- Ability to understand finer aspects in operations and break down functions to identify areas of improvement and productivity gains
- Prior experience in relevant operational functions such as Fund accounting, Financial reporting, Middle office, (e.g. Trading & Corporate Actions) will be an advantage)
- Partner with the business leads and operational managers to identify redundancies through Data transparency.
- Develop a balanced score card for functions in review to measure productivity and improve customer service
- Ability to identify poor process design, and suggest improvements with the help of inhouse team members
- Lead & facilitate the implementation of Enlighten and Identify redundancies whilst partnering with the business teams.
- Work closely with the business unit and corporate stakeholders to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination if non-value added activities, automation and location strategy
- Redesign/re-engineer end-to-end business processes, by breaking down business issues and translating them into manageable project activities
- Work closely with the business unit and corporate stakeholders to carry out process optimization activities, using levers such as simplification/elimination if non-value added activities, automation and location strategy.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate in both verbal and in written format
- Ability to present to all levels of executive management
- Ability to translate technical concepts into business language
- Strong oversight, consensus building and project management skills
- Ability to handle multi-faceted initiatives and projects
- Expertise in MS Office suite
- Strong team player
- Experience in working on process improvement initiatives
- Experience developing and producing metrics-driven management reporting
- Client-facing experience is a plus
- Enlighten experience is a plus
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 7 + years of experience in financial services is required with at least 1 years of experience related to process transformation, in leading and implementing large scale BPM & operational excellence programs
- Expertise in Lean & certifications like LSSBB and/or a master’s degree in business management will be an added advantage
- Ability to build stakeholder connect, effective collaboration and partnership capabilities and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, negotiation and stake holder management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and proven experience in working with large cross functional teams will be a plus
- Prior working experience on process improvement initiatives
- Prior implementation experience is a plus
- Good understanding of state street application knowledge (upstream and downstream) will be an added advantage.
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- VIP medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program that will help you to match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...