Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton Investments. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Employee Advocacy Specialist
What is the The Digital Marketing group responsible for?
The Digital Marketing group has global responsibility for ensuring Franklin Templeton is top of mind with our clients, regardless of whether a client is searching for the latest on a major event impacting the markets or researching funds to solve a particular investment need. The group is comprised of four teams that include multimedia content, digital publishing, social media, and digital strategy and integrated campaigning.
The financial industry is evolving rapidly. At the forefront of that evolution is digital – an efficient conduit to building relationships, simplifying tasks and ensuring firm accessibility (on the client’s terms) throughout the experience. Today, without question, social plays an integral part in the digital flow. As a member of the social team, you’ll play a key role in overhauling and re-shaping our entire approach to social to ensure we’re best of breed, in and out of industry.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of Employee Advocacy Specialist?
- Launch and build out the Employee Advocacy Program, and related platforms, with 500+ employees (Execs, Sales, PMs, Analysts). Onboard new users and off-board non-users. Add new content to ensure that platform is current, and ensure that users are notified of content additions. Be seen as the company’s owner and subject matter expert on Employee Advocacy.
- Leverage insights to develop an action plan to improve results. Manage the action plan through to completion, test and monitor results of action plan and determine next best course of action.
- Monitor, track and report on Program performance.
- Identify performance challenges and insights from the data. Confidently speak to and educate others on the performance gaps.
- First line reviewer of all activity for compliance; responsible for reconciling or raising visibility of compliance issues. Partner with legal in keeping all policies and disclaimers up to date. Responsible for being the subject matter expert on the backend supplying auditing data for legal and compliance.
- Monitor technology and advancements, keeping us ahead of the curve with our platform and execution. Monitor social channels (e.g. LinkedIn) to understand current Employee Advocacy trends and activities.
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- 4+ years of social media and community management experience, or relevant internal communications experience
- Strong understanding of social channels, particularly LinkedIn
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control
- Exceptional command of English and communication skills
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working with influencers on social channels a plus
- Additional desirable qualifications:
- Experience using LinkedIn Elevate
- Experience within the financial services industry
- Experience with a large, global company
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Poznan
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Franklin Templeton to globalna firma finansowa z ponad 70-letnią tradycją, świadcząca usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 krajach na całym świecie.