Emerging Talent Recruiter (Polish & Russian Speaker)
AREA OF INTEREST
What You’ll Do
As an Emerging Talent Recruiter you will attract the best early in career talent for Russia CIS, Armenia , Poland & Israel.
The Emerging Talent Recruiter (ETR) will be expected to build strong relationships with:
- Faculty and staff at the universities in the region, in order to attract the best students;
- HR, Talent Acquisition Leads, and Business Unit Managers, to improve the university recruitment function in line with business drivers
- All groups that have relationships with target universities, including the Research Centre, Public Sector Sales (if relevant), and similar.
- Relevant groups that can help us attract & hire best early in career talent that comes from non-traditional backgrounds.
Some of your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage internal stakeholders to support emerging talent recruiting work.
- Capture needs from hiring managers, screen applications, follow up with candidates throughout the selection process & offer successful candidates.
- Execute attraction strategy: building relationship with universities, promoting opportunities & direct sourcing when required.
- Manage, build & analyse reports to follow-up on volume of applications and status of candidates.
- Support logistics for campus events or industry related events
- Advert management: ensuring all vacancies are advertised correctly, manually posting all adverts on to the relevant sites and proactively monitoring the number of job postings.
- Ensure all administration is done accurately: creation of requisitions, project planning updates and update in systems of status of candidates.
- Advise candidates verbally or in writing of their success or failure at various stages in the recruitment process using tact and discretion.
- Manage purchase orders, request for additional information if required, up-date necessary budget reports to follow-up on expenses and engage with procurement team to ensure smooth delivery and payment.
- Assisting with the production of mailshots, job descriptions, marketing templates.
- Responsible for using social media tools and professional networking sites to promote Cisco, as well as attract key talent by executing database searches when required.
You will also act as a project specialist for one of the hiring functions in the European team. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Creation and up-date of the project map for the year: create the template in collaboration with the project manager. It will include the main timelines, target deliveries & pipeline up-dates.
- Creation of hiring requisitions and ensuring approval
- Metrics and reporting for the hiring function when needed by Project Manager
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of the EMEAR Emerging Talent Recruiting team.
Who You Are
- Organization & attention to detail: You have excellent organizational and administrative skills, are able to handle complex projects as well as day to day business administration, and have attention to detail.
- Proactive: You take the initiative and focus on forward thinking and planning ahead. You go beyond the scope of your role to champion ideas, drive change and produce results.
- Interpersonal & Communication Skills: You engage and interact with others effectively to promote a productive working environment; adapting readily to accommodate individuals, groups, situations, styles and cultures.
- Team Effectiveness: You work to increase the capabilities and contributions to the team as a whole, especially within the admin community.
- Cultural Awareness: You adapt your communication and professional behaviours to integrate customs and practices with Cisco’s values.
- Technical Knowledge: You have full experience of MS Office including Excel and the ability to learn Cisco’s workflow systems.
- Confidentiality: You are able to work with confidential information.
- Past experience in recruitment in Poland, Armenia & Israel ideally
- Past work experience in the high-tech industry or a global corporate ideally.
- Fluency in English and Russian.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Cisco wierzymy w potęgę technologii i możliwości jakie daje ona organizacjom na całym świecie, a naszym celem jest tworzenie inkluzywnej przyszłość dla wszystkich. Zatrudniamy obecnie 80 tys. pracowników w 95 krajach, w tym 2,5 tys. w Polsce, a nasze...