EMEA Regional Operations Manager, End Device Products
Składowa 35, 90-127 Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
This position is a dual role in the End Device Products Department for the operation of our global services My Computer, My Printer, and My Mobile.
1) Regional Operations Manager. Lead the operations in the EMEA region (excluding Germany)
- Ensure quality of operations in EMEA countries (except Germany)
- Steer the activities of the network of service providers in each country according to the processes developed by the Product Owners
- Act as the escalation partner with the local IT Business Partner for any regional customer issues
2) End Device Products – Commercial Lead. Define and steer the commercial framework connecting the network of service providers for each of our products.
- Work with the Product Owners to model their products in the commercial tools
- Define the processes for Demand planning and budgeting for each product with the Product Owner
- Execute the demand planning process with the Product Owners and Virtual Teams
- Represent the Product Owners with the global financial teams
- Take care for the framework of related Virtual Teams to ensure bi-directional communication, global harmonization, and defined tasks exist between Product Owner and Virtual Teams
- Drive consistent commercial approaches with the Product Owners to increase efficiency and automation
- Experience: several years of practical experience working with commercial tasks for Managed Services (such as: budgeting, projecting customer demand, etc…), as well as 5+ years of experience in leading virtual teams
- Personality: strong collaboration and communication skills, strong leadership skills
- Working method: analytic, entrepreneurial thinking and acting, problem solving skills
- Know-how: knowledge of ITIL processes, knowledge of financial and commercial processes
- Languages: proficient in English (at least C1 level)
- Education: completed degree (Master/Diploma/Doctorate) with a focus on information technology or a comparable field of study especially IT Workplace Service Management
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...