EMEA Outsourcing Portfolio Manager (Procurement & AP), AVP
Who we are looking for
An experienced professional who will be responsible for the Global Procurement Services (GPS) & Accounts Payable (AP) portfolio of outsourcing arrangements across all legal entities in EMEA. This role is an EMEA-wide role based in Poland where you will be strongly cooperating with the EMEA and State Street Bank International representatives.
You will also lead internal outsourcing projects to ensure the regulatory and legal requirements in the region are met while also aligning to the global framework.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
Your new role
As EMEA Outsourcing Portfolio Manager you will:
- Be responsible for the implementation of the GPS & AP EMEA outsourcing oversight framework in adherence with internal policies, legal entity and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all third party and sub delegates outsourcing arrangements are documented and reviewed in line with internal policies, legal entity and regulatory requirements.
- Represent GPS & AP on the EMEA outsourcing workgroup, to ensure all requirements of the outsourcing office are translated and implemented across GPS.
- Ensure that each outsourcing arrangement is periodically assessed, monitored regularly and that outsourcing risks are effectively managed by partnering with each Outsourcing Arrangement Owner (“OAO”).
- Maintain an accurate and up to date Outsourcing Inventory for GPS & AP EMEA and adds newly approved outsourcing arrangements to the Outsourcing Inventory.
- Report regularly to senior management and governance committees on Outsourcing arrangements to ensure transparency and resolve any KPI and KRI issues.
- Evaluate, with the legal entity Outsourcing Oversight Managers (“OOM”), any escalated contractual breaches for notification to the relevant governance committee(s).
- Ensure legal entity OAOs understand the Integrated Non Financial Risk Assessment (“INFRA”) to which their arrangements are linked.
- Support OOMs in ensuring legal entity approval is in place where required for any global outsourcing proposals.
- Manage and respond to internal and external audits, provide professional challenge and implement agreed recommendations.
- Work with the GPS & AP Management, transition teams and legal entity contacts, manage the outsourcing governance requirements associated with transfer of GPS activity/tasks between legal entities.
- Collaborate with the Recovery & Resolution Planning (RRP) team to ensure the regulatory requirements on Outsourcing in regards to RRP are met.
- Support Procurement initiatives and transformation activities, including monthly reporting to the senior leadership
- Manage and lead projects for their entire cycle, or certain parts in for bigger and more advanced projects
What we value
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 7-8 years of related professional working experience
- 4+ years experience with project management or governance
- Education at min. Bachelor’s degree level
- Knowledge about Procurement and Account Payable process (Source to Pay).
- Financial Services background would be preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of controls frameworks and how to execute them
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Excellent data analysis, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong change agent and execution skill set
- Proven self-starter who can work independently and with teams, effectively juggle multiple priorities, and has a strong track record of delivering outstanding results
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver with attention to detail
- Ability to manage challenging stakeholders diplomatically
- Proven ability to collaborate and drive execution at all levels within the organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and diverse environment
- Confident and decisive – able to operate with a strong level of autonomy, but also able to appropriately judge required escalation and communication
- Ability to influence cross-functionally
What we offer
- Fully remote work possibility
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International work environment
- Additional holiday entitlement
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...