EMEA Contact Centre Technology Lead
As part of a recent client engagement (Stellantis), planned to scale across 7 countries over 3 years, we are looking to recruit a Director – Contact Center Technology Lead.
Aon is in the business of better decisions
At Aon, we shape decisions for the better to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world.
As an organization, we are united through trust as one inclusive, diverse team, and we are passionate about helping our colleagues and clients succeed.
What the day will look like
This position is aimed at overseeing implementation of strategic platforms supporting Stellantis capabilities growth. Leading a federated team across different locations following the Aon Helix management model, the role will report to the Global Contact Centre Technology Leader.
The role will oversee adoption of strategic Aon Contact Center Platform and have a business and technology focus. Key stakeholder management skills as well as a robust architectural understanding of how the Contact Center platform operates and integrates will help drive success.
Business Partnering with Region and Client
- Ownership of relationships with the Aon Business Services Contact Center Leadership within EMEA to partner on functional strategies and where technology can enable
- Ownership of relationships with business leaders whose functions are reliant on the contact centre to understand the business growth strategies and where technology can enable.
- Being „business and culturally aware” to appreciate how Aon conducts business, learn client requirements and deliver with business impactful outcomes in a structured fashion
Leading Change the Business activities related to the Contact Center for their region
- Ownership of driving initiatives inception to project implementation. Leading business and client engagement requirements workshops, developing trusted relationships
- Includes identifying capability opportunities for Aon strategy and business requirements and prioritization based on client impact
- Full project-lifecycle delivery ownership for projects
- Ensure governance concerning tracking successful progress and completion of all parties
- Partnering with the business to ensure a successful business implementation
- Intervening and escalating appropriate risks / issues and reporting health
- Providing expertise in execution methodology and creative solutions where mitigating needs surface – engaging appropriate technology peers
Driving the Run the Business processes related to the Contact Centre for their Region
- Ownership of delivery and reporting SLAs and metrics as expected by client
- Embed standards relating to Change, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Ensure that ownership, responsibilities, and expectations are clear and delivered for all engaged parties or vendors for a process before, during and after implementation
- Manage vendor proposals for ongoing operational improvements and overseeing an evergreen process for service roadmap with Portfolio leader
- Tactical projects designed to enhance / improve platform efficiencies
- Key point of contact for operational maintenance and issues
Driving the Global Contact Centre strategy
- Global partnership with the other leads to drive technology innovation and standards within the client’s eco-system
- Expand breadth and depth of Aon business and technology to learn and apply new features or efficiencies as appropriate and capture evolution for client growth and optimisation
Skills and experience that will lead to success
- 5+ years of experience in all aspects of delivering Contact Center technology projects
- 5+ years of experience in Contact Center operational change management
- 5+ years of experience working with global contact centre platforms
- 5+ years of project implementation experience
- 2+ years C-level stakeholder management experience
- 2+ years of NICE InContact experience
- 2+ years of vendor management and operational support experience
- Travel up to 25% for in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
- International working experience with ability to speak and understand other languages
- Understanding of basic infrastructure design relating to contact centers such as networking and cloud computing
- Understanding of technologies relating to contact centers such as automation and workflow
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...