EMEA – Command Centre Operative
Corporate Protection Services
Aon Sp. z o.o.
Our group helps protect Aon’s people, property and information through a robust physical security program and in partnership with GPS’ security practices across the enterprise. Corporate Protection Services is a component of Global Protection Services, which falls within the wider Global Security Services division. Global Protection Services’ primary focus is on protecting Aon’s people and property from physical harm, data loss, and exposure.
- Act as the initial point of contact for security related matters, representing Corporate Protection Services in EMEA, engaging in investigations and projects as directed by the Corporate Protection Services team.
- The operative will support the delivery of security operations in the EMEA region by monitoring the EMEA Command Centre inbox and news feeds and escalating significant elements to the Corporate Protection Services Team. They will provide exemplerary levels of customer service by administrating the access control system including day-to-day operations, alarm activation investigations and system audits. The command centre operative will assist with new security project delivery in the EMEA region and contribute to security investigations as directed by the Regional Security Manager.
- Functioning as the initial point of contact for Security related matters, representing Global Protection Services in EMEA
- Administrating the EMEA Command Centre inbox, responding to or redirecting correspondence in a timely manner
- Escalating to Global Protection Services any news or risks that may have an impact on colleagues, business operations or property within the EMEA region
- The compilation and delivery of the monthly Security Services metrics for EMEA
- The management of the access card audit process for EMEA to ensure that there is no shortfall, that audits are completed and unreturned passed are located or replaced
- The day-to-day management of the EMEA Access to Secured Spaces Program and subsequent audit process
- Conducting monthly Lenel scrub and weekly leavers audit for EMEA
- The management of the document filing system within the EMEA Command Centre as required by ISO 9001:2000
- The administration of the Security supplies for EMEA, ensuring stock levels of all consumables are maintained at agreed levels
- Assisting in the delivery of all EMEA projects as required
- Reviewing and updating incident cases on EthicsPoint as required
- To effectively coordinate and monitor repairs to security systems in Aon’s EMEA properties
- Proactively monitoring and administering the security access control systems to effectively support the needs of colleagues and guests within EMEA
- Assisting and supporting the Global Protection Services team with security investigations for EMEA
- Administrating the global access control system, producing reports, investigating alarms and assisting with projects as required
- Using the global CCTV system for EMEA, to assist with administration and investigations as directed by Global Protection Service management.
- Suggesting, delivering and implementing innovation and new initiatives to ensure continuous improvement to the service and colleague experience in the EMEA Command Centre
- Assisting EMEA Regional Security Manager with Physical Security Risk Assessments
- Minimum of one year working in a corporate role
- Fluent in English
- Some travel to national locations may be required
- Excellent customer services skills with a focus on problem solving
- Proficient in the use of MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point
- Must be technologically aware with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of management.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Able to function independently, under pressure and perform multiple functions and duties with limited supervision or guidance
How we support our colleagues
In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce. Plus, our agile, inclusive environment allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance, ensuring you can be your best self at Aon. Furthermore, all colleagues enjoy two “Global Wellbeing Days” each year, encouraging you to take time to focus on yourself. We offer a variety of working style solutions, but we also recognise that flexibility goes beyond just the place of work… and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working!
Our continuous learning culture inspires and equips you to learn, share and grow, helping you achieve your fullest potential. As a result, at Aon, you are more connected, more relevant, and more valued.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation on [email protected]
Aon values an innovative, diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves. Aon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please attach CV in English only.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Aon jest globalną organizacją, która dostarcza rozwiązania z zakresu zarządzania ryzykiem, emerytur i zdrowia w 120 krajach na świecie. Pomagamy naszym klientom podejmować decyzje w celu ochrony i rozwoju ich działalności. „Aon” po irlandzku znaczy „jedność” i ta właśnie wartość...