Embedded Penetration Tester
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
We are looking for security engineer who love solving interesting problems and think “secure” is just a matter of perspective. The embedded pentester is responsible for performing high end security evaluation focusing on embedded devices used in various domains such as IoT, home automation, automobiles. As a senior member he/she is expected to serve as a technical leader in this area within organization.
- Reverse engineering, hardware hacking, and black-box style testing against embedded systems.
- Investigate possible logical attack scenarios by interpreting code review findings, and analyzing test results.
- Create innovative attacks tools/automations for project specific needs.
- Communicate complex vulnerability results to technical and non-technical audience.
- Perform research and contribute to open source community on new attack methodology, vulnerability findings.
- Proficiency in programming languages (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python) or any other high level language.
- Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing experience in embedded and/or non-embedded domain.
- Knowledge of embedded PC architecture such as ARM and assembly programming.
- Reverse engineering of system binary level (POSIX, WinAPI) and source code review experience.
- Proficiency in usage of security testing tools such as disassemblers, flash dumper, JTAG finders.
- Knowledge in low level protocols such as SPI, JTAG, UART is desirable.
- Knowledge of cryptography is desirable.
- Existing contribution to open source projects, CVE reporting, conference publications are desirable.
- Certifications such as OSCP are desirable but not mandatory.
- Background in automotive systems is desirable but not mandatory.
- Very good English skills (verbal and written), German would be a plus.
Soft skill requirements
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and within a team.
- Attention to details.
- Structured and systematic approach to projects.
- Additional Information
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...