Franklin Templeton Investments remains a leading global investment management organization for more than 65 years thanks to our greatest assets – our employees. With over 9,000 employees working in 35 countries around the world to service over 240 financial products, we offer an exceptional range of diverse career options. Our corporate values reflect the best of our employees. We believe in putting clients first, building relationships, achieving quality results, and working with integrity. We strive to bring a balance of work and life to our employees.
Email Marketing Campaign Specialist
We are looking for a detail-oriented specialist to support Canadian digital campaigns.
Desired candidate learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, enjoys tracking details, displays a knack for prioritization, and keeps cool under deadlines. The position requires superior communication and interpersonal skills, as well as familiarity with technology trends and responsive email standards.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
- Email campaign development and management
- Developing a plan for email communications, messages, audience, etc.,
- Managing the email calendar,
- Developing strategies to support key business priorities (product launches, marketing campaigns, etc.),
- Managing and overseeing all email subscription services.
- Email deployments
- Manage deployments for emails across audience and language,
- Test and coordinate testing with job owner,
- Identify and carry out process improvements and A/B testing opportunities for email deployment,
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical issues.
- Email analytics
- Developing and maintaining email dashboard,
- Using statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns, leveraging learnings for campaign planning and optimization,
- Continually testing, analyzing and optimizing target criteria, content, landing pages, etc. to increase rates,
- Monitoring quality of leads generated by proprietary email marketing channels.
- Leadership and coordination
- Coordinating and leading meetings on email programs,
- Collaborating closely with marketing management to ensure continuity with established email processes and global best practices,
- Providing guidance and leadership to the email deployment specialists,
- Partnering with creative team to establish look and feel of emails.
Joining us means:
- Informal atmosphere and possibility to implement your own ideas,
- Work in a team which will allow you to spread your wings,
- Personal and professional development
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Are fluent in English (verbal and written),
- Have a knowledge of HTML an CSS for building email templates,
- Have experience in creation and support of email templates,
- Have experience in analyzing and interpreting results,
- Have strong attention to detail,
- Are familiar with email testing (A/B testing, Litmus platform would be a plus).
- Local work with global perspective
- Panoramic view on Malta Lake
- Benefit package: medical insurance, Life Insurance, Assistance Package, Employee Assistant Program, MultisportCard, Staff investment program
- Gym in the office
- Work based on work-life balance concept
- Work based on mutual trust and constant feedback
- Possibility of being involved in local initiatives and social action projects
Wszystkie oferty znajdują się na naszej stronie internetowej: www.franklintempletoncareers.com
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.