Ekspert ds. Kosztów Funduszy Inwestycyjnych
Job ID: R-722155
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate to join EMEA Expense Reporting Team, with experience and general knowledge of Expense and/or Fund Accounting background.
What you will be responsible for
As Expense Expert, Senior Associate you will:
- Prepare and review most complex reporting e.g. TER, KPI, Board packs, Activity Sheets, Liability Reviews, payment requests, expense calculations.
- Provide timely and professional responses to all enquiries.
- Update various logs, spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Participate in transitions, implementation of new tools, special projects.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with relevant colleagues in service support departments and contacts in the Donor Sites
- Provide training to less experienced employees in the course of day-to-day work, provide guidance and adequate source of help for queries.
- Continually evaluate current processes to strive for increased efficiency
- Take leading role with Team Supervisor in liaising with other sites on all aspects of service
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilization of resources.
- Review corporate documentation on processes, procedures and controls, and evaluate the continuing effectiveness of these and related systems, initiating remedial action as necessary. Ensure documentation exists for any client-specific procedures.
- Identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary corrective actions.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Strong knowledge and deep understanding of Fund Accounting, particularly in relation to Expenses
- Attention to details
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility in working outside of own responsibilities to assist the team
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Numeracy/literacy skills
- PC literate and competent in use of spreadsheets and word processing
- Ability to fast-learning
- Have good understanding of process conducted in our department and team to understand the priorities and challenges
- Comfortable leading and motivating others
- Ability to work on one’s own initiative
Education & Preferred Qualification
- Experience working with MS Excel
- Minimum 2 years of Fund accounting and/or financial sector related experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the investment funds’ relations and dependencies
- Accountancy or Business related degree (preferred)
What we offer
- Permanent contract of employment from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold medical package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Employee savings plan
- Multisport Card
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street:
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Medical Care and Insurance
We provide a range of medical plans that cover you and your dependents. You can also take advantage of our employee and family life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
State Street’s BeWell helps employees proactively manage their well-being. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides personal and confidential assistance for a broad range of issues.
Depending on where you work, you will be eligible for regionally specific savings and/or retirement plans.
We also provide resources and host local events to educate employees on achieving financial well-being.
Holidays and Time Off
We provide our employees with a highly competitive holiday and paid vacation allowance, with considerations for local requirements. We also offer our employees two paid days off to volunteer their time to company-driven initiatives or organizations of their choice.
We are committed to supporting all employees and the ones they care about. Some of our programs include paid parental leaves, back-to-work support, adoption assistance or flex work arrangements.
Among others benefits, you may have access to group savings, discounts at sport clubs and cinemas, and our new employee referral bonus program.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...