EII – Integration Architect who will innovate healthcare
Tired of all those #TooLongToRead job offers?
Let’s keep it simple.
We are the IT center for Roche – a company in top 10 biggest R&D spenders worldwide.
We do #Code4life creating innovative software that helps doctors, patients and scientist around the world.
We need Senior IT Professional – EII – Integration Architect who has:
- bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Mathematical, Information Systems or other) or equivalent work experience
- min. 5 years relevant experience in solution/system architecture
- design and implementation experience with at least one of the integration technologies
- very good knowledge of relational databases (SQL), modeling and performance concepts
- knowledge of standards: REST, SOAP, XML and SSL certificates
- technical skills in SQL, data warehouse modeling, any of our strategic technologies (JBoss Data Virtualization, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.)
- knowledge of standards and good practices in the scope of software development, experience in requirement analysis and designing architecture of EAI solutions
- ability to interact with the business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements;
- competency to act as a consultant to business and Project and Informatics management
- good communication skills in English, minimum C1 level.
- salary range: 10.000 – 13.500 PLN gross
- dedicated training budgets and many opportunities for personal and professional self-development (training, conferences, diversified career paths etc.)
- a workplace that supports innovation and new ideas
- attractive benefits & relocation package
Roche is an equal opportunity employer. We care about inclusion in terms of gender, age, race, skin colour, nationality, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, background, physical or mental disabilities and on every other grounds. Applying for our position, we assure you that we will assess your application solely on the basis of your competencies.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Roche Global IT Solution Centre wykorzystujemy najnowsze technologie by pokonywać bariery w medycynie. Stabilne zatrudnienie, poczucie misji i doskonałe warunki pracy stanowią solidne fundamenty, pomagając nam jasno określić ścieżkę swojej kariery.