Your field of responsibility
Management & Business Information Solutions is looking for a Business Analyst. You will lead and take part in Business Intelligence, Reporting and Front Business Process Improvement projects with a global footprint. The main responsibility will be the coordination of application design and implementation together with our IT partner.
- Taking part in complex and long term projects of creating new PB&WM front systems.
- Gathering experience in working with big scale Management & Business Information solutions.
- Independent and conceptual tasks resulting in creation of a functional business requirements delivery.
- Collaboration with business and IT teams located in Switzerland, Poland and other locations.
- Opportunity to work on business banking projects with strong IT impact in an agile as well as traditional environment.
- Gathering and analyzing business needs as basis for implementation projects.
- Delivering business requirement specifications for banking business processes or business functionalities.
- Coordinating and supporting local IT in the development of front solutions.
- Ensuring on-time implementation and the quality of delivered systems.
- Preparing configuration changes related to business needs as well as organizational changes within the bank.
- Providing and running business acceptance test scenarios for quality assurance of developed solutions.
- Producing high quality documentation related to solution design, operations, governance and end-users.
Your future colleagues
The team is a mixture of experienced and young employees, demonstrating a lot of enthusiasm and passion. It is a great place to work and grow in a very good atmosphere. Team spirit, focus on achieving the goals, working together are not a slogans to us, but true values. If you are interested in working on the edge of IT and business words in Agile methodologies, we wait for your application. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance or Information Technology
- Banking, Financial and/or IT background preferred
- At least 2 years of proven experience in business projects with IT impact (process driven transactional applications preferable)
- Analytical thinking and conceptual approach
- Good interpersonal, organizational skills and effective management of different cultures. Proven ability to manage work effectively under pressure
- Outstanding communication skills with very good command of written and spoken English; German is an asset
- Project management skills and experience in the area of requirement specification and business application testing
- Proven experience with building solutions based on business and technology requirements
- An initiative-taking personality exhibiting drive and results orientation with proactive problem solving approach
- Good knowledge of software development life cycle is essential
- Good knowledge of MS Office package (especially Excel) is essential
- Good knowledge of XML and SQL (Oracle, Microsoft SQL) query language is an asset
- Exposure to an Agile development methodologies
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Nice to have:
- Atlassian Suite knowledge (Jira, Confluence)
- Basic knowledge about .NET, Angular is an asset
- Exposure / experience with defining use-case scenarios and test cases using BDD techniques and tools
- Private medical care (including mental health support)
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Wellbeing day (additional day off for your wellbeing)
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model (incl. work from home allowance)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...