eBike Developer (Java / Kotlin)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
You contribution to something big:
- Working in an Agile Team to create a hybrid cloud solution for electric bikes (eBike) connectivity (~1500 rps roughly on some endpoints)
- Analysing requirements, developing software designs and providing pragmatic solutions which fits at best client needs
- Developing scalable web services
- Ensuring quality and maintainability of your software (clean code).
- Being a part of a multicultural team and collaborating with Bosch departments all over the world.
- Microservices architekture: the customer of your solutions is anyone who has an electric bike with the Bosch system autonomous teams – the dev team is responsible for architecture, quality, libraries and programming
- Kotlin (main programing language),
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Reactive programming, , Webflux,
- SQL / NoSQL,
- REST, MQTT,
- Windows or Linux – depending on your preference
- TTD, pair programming)
- We rely on the latest Open Source technologies
- We deploy to AWS and CloudFoundry
- Infrastructure as a Code
What distingueshes you:
- Experience and Knowledge: You have relevant professional experience in software development and with cloud providers like AWS, Azure or Google. You know how to design and develop enterprise scale products. A DevOps mentality is not new to you and you are willing to care of tasks besides coding. You feel comfortable with API design & development.
- Qualifications: You have a deep understanding of Kotlin or Java and Spring Boot technologies. You worked with software based on microservice architecture, distributed systems, containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and NoSQL / SQL Databases. You have a strong interest to learn new technologies and expand knowledge in new technical areas.
- Working Practice: You are motivated, team-oriented and you worked with agile methods like Scrum and / or Kanban
You are a team player, creative, open-minded and communicative
- Languages: B2 English, German nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...