Company & Business Area Description
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV GL provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
Local Unit & Position Description
Looking for a permanent candidate supporting Business Support controllers in GSS IT with specific tasks as follows:
- Establish and maintain project numbers based on a defined structure and ensure correct tagging of projects to fit GSS IT Globally Financial model
- Ensure correct financial setup of NGF in the implementation of GSS IT in Poland and other GSS IT units together with Business Controllers
- Be a resource person in New Oracle for our global IT organization
- Make report/analyzes of specific projects/areas
- Invoice VHS and Azure (Subscription based) and follow up towards customers. Make overviews and financial analyzes.
- Check external consultant’s invoices towards hours booked in the finance systems
- Invoicing in general – towards defined areas in cooperation with Business controllers
- Adjust timesheets where applicable
- Other tasks driven by Business Support
- Be a resource person in GSS IT Poland, Netherland and others related to monthly accounting and forecasting
- Monthly closing of the accounts tasks
- Service minded and positive attitude
- Bachelor degree or similar experience within Finance/Accounting
- Good team player
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of cost control, accounts and economic analyses
- Good knowledge and experience in Excel
- Familiar with Oracle EBS is an advantage
We will emphasize:
- A positive, proactive, solution oriented mindset and service minded attitude
- Interest in being a contributor to a good learning environment for the team you are part of
- Ability to work independently, systematically and being flexible
- A structured and organized way of working
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply for this job online >>
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację