Jesteśmy globalną organizacją inwestycyjną, a zarazem liderem w zarządzaniu aktywami, działającą na rynku jako Franklin Templeton. Nasza główna siedziba zlokalizowana jest w San Mateo (Kalifornia), a nasze oddziały i wspierające nas spółki zależne znajdują się w 35 krajach. Świadczymy usługi i rozwiązania inwestycyjne w ponad 150 państwach na całym świecie.
Distribution Enablement Consultant
The Distribution Enablement Consultant team focuses on support, advisory and training of other teams/leaders across Global Distribution organization. Consultants cover individual and group training needs across the portfolio of Distribution systems (like: MS Dynamics, GIP, MeetingHub) and analytics, manage communication and provide firsthand support and consultancy services to sales and supporting departments. Team dedicated to support EMEA region.
Working with us, you will be responsible for:
Facilitation and Content Development:
- Delivers advanced training sessions to senior audiences including wholesalers and simple trainings to external audiences
- Independently responds to complex group and individual learner needs. Manages classroom logistics independently. Records re-usable assets for self-guided trainings and functionality walkthroughs. Conducts training needs analysis, builds training design, and develops needed content for small development initiatives with assistance.
- Initiates collaboration across Distribution functions and lines of business to document learning and design solution. Monitors usage across systems and reports/dashboards Engages with teams to increase adoption of underused modules/functionalities and explain value that can be generated.
Triage and Process Coordination:
- Works on items such as identification of repro steps and expected experience, validation tests and expected behavior summary and identifying the right owner. Partners with Franklin Templeton Technologies (FTT), Product Teams and other shared services teams to ensure fulfillment of user requests and addressing system defects.
- Meets with users to understand their concerns and challenges. Maintains communication with impacted users.
Communication and Project Management:
- Develops training project timeline with some guidance. Ensures creation of test standards and scenarios/personas for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Post-Production rollout business testing.
- Provides communication to leadership team on volume/type of issues and major threats. Reviews data to uncover work items stuck or with major dependencies and removes obstacles/ensures clear accountability.
- Helps teams develop usage of existing technology functionalities for new/manual use cases.
- Thinks outside of the current function and deliverables to produce innovative thought and solutions for the organization
We are looking for candidates who:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Education, Finance, or Technology
- Any trainer certificates (i.e. CPLP) will be an advantage
- Experience working for a global organization
- Licenses and Certification:
- CFA fundamentals or equivalent courses (desired)
- Agile/Scrum certifications (desired)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and planning skills
- Good presentations skills
- Ability to facilitate small, medium, and large event (both live and virtual)
- Ability to do basic edits of videos and audio files for further (internal) distribution
- Ability to track milestones and timelines across projects
- Proficient in prioritization and ability to manage against tight schedules
- Ease in building and maintaining relationships with organization
- Ability to uncover training and technology needs and tailor appropriate solutions working with product and UX design teams
- Exposure to multiple global business partner types (i.e., Institutional, Retail) as well as experience with cross-functional and multi-channel teams (i.e., sales/marketing, client service, marketing, legal, compliance)
- Possibility to develop your career in a global environment
- Attractive location in the center of Poznań (New Market)
- Private Healthcare and Life Insurance
- Office gym
- MultiSport Program or MultiSport Cafeteria
- Investment Programs
- Learning resources (LinkedIn Learning, online and in-person trainings)
- Recommendation program (Employee Referral Network)
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to lead or support charity events
- Onsite kindergarten and creche
- Onsite canteen, discounted prices
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Cenimy rodziców. Są ważną częścią różnorodnej i inkuzywnej kultury Franklin Templeton. Dlatego staramy się zapewnić wielowymiarowe wsparcie tak, by mogli spełniać się w swoich życiowych rolach.