Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
You will work in projects related to:
#IoT #ConnectedIndustry #DigitalTwins #EnterpriseKnowledgeGraphs #DataDrivenBusiness #GraphDatabase #DistributedSystems
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing, building & running Knowledge Layer as component of RB Semantic Stack
- Contributing to service ramp-up and enhancement
- Testing & evaluating new product features in close alignment with project stakeholders, customers and vendor
- Closely collaborating within international Knowledge Layer platform team
- Close technical exchange with software vendor regarding further platform development as well as operational tasks
- Driving industrialization of platform through further automation of deployment, configuration, upgrade and maintenance processes
- Supporting stabilization of platform e.g. through implementation of enhanced monitoring capabilities
- Providing expert product support to customers (e.g. root-cause analysis of non-standard issues)
- Investigating future deployment scenarios (e.g. Docker, Public Cloud) based on deep technical knowledge of platform architecture
- Technology Stack: Linux , Ansible, Splunk, Python / Bash, Cambridge Semantics Anzo Platform (scalable & distributed Knowledge Graph platform)
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in operating linux-based applications ideally within context of distributed systems
- Experience with deployment automation tools (ideally Ansible) and at least one scripting language (bash, python etc.)
- Good understanding of IT concepts, especially related to operations, security, distributed computing and (graph) databases
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Confidence in working on conceptual level all the way to technical implementation
- Communicative and open mindset for virtual collaboration in internationally distributed team
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related fields
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...