DevOps Software Engineer
Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
Employees can work remotely
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
We are responsible for design, build and run of IT Security and Compliance applications at Bosch, especially building up, operating, and improving new IT products and platforms according to the latest legal and security regulations in data protection.
Description of task:
- You will develop and support building up a Container- and Edge-computing based platform and automation pipeline with the focus on processing high amounts of data
- You will be responsible for the integration of interfaces to internal Services and Products
- You’ll develop and operate monitoring tools within Container and Edge-computing infrastructure
- You ensure scalable, stable, and secure operation and support for critical security applications
- You’ll be responsible for continuous development according to market trends and customer needs
- You’ll work in an international, interdisciplinary, and agile working environment with internal and external partners
- Education: University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or comparable
- Experience: Professional experience on IT products/services
- Know-how: Strong technical knowledge and IT system knowledge especially with Kubernetes and platform management, Container and Microservice architecture with OS (Linux and Windows), CI/CD-pipelines, Deployment processes with common infrastructure components like HELM or DOCKER, good knowledge with pipeline automation scripts development, Knowledge of ITIL processes, Know-how in operating critical security applications
- Personality: Teamplayer, proactive communication skills, innovative thinking, solution oriented
- Working Practice: Good analytical and problem-solving skills, agile mindset, ability to collaborate within an international team
- Languages: Very good English language skills
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...