Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
The eLake as a multi-purpose analytics platform consists of a traditional DWH (Oracle) and a Hadoop environment. You will be the go-to person for all Hadoop related topics and own the Platform
- You will adapt the Hadoop Platform to the needs of eBike (internal customer).
- You will be the contact person for all Platform topics in our eLake solution and will coordinate the support requests with other departments.
- You will support the Development Lead in defining the development guidelines for Hadoop.
- You will support the Architect with your platform specific knowledge.
Your typical tasks will include:
- Driving topics such as monitoring or authorization/authentication concept.
- Bringing in your own ideas for the platform design and it’s further roadmap.
- Supporting topics regarding our CI/CD toolchain.
- Supporting the development team, e.g. when it comes to performance tuning.
- Bringing in your own ideas for technical and organisational enhancements.
Experience in Hadoop Platform Architecture topics such as
- Design & Implementation of AIM concepts.
- Integration of Hadoop environment in CI/CD toolchain.
- Design of a platform wide monitoring solution for Platform as well as for Applications running in the Hadoop Cluster.
- Design and Implementation of Support Concept for the Hadoop Platform / Applications running in the Hadoop Cluster.
- Define Development and Documentation Guidelines.
- You need basic Spark, Kafka, HDFS, Hive/Impala knowledge to consult application developers, perform troubleshooting and adapt the respective configuration of the services.
- Alignment and support of Application Infrastructure Consultant, whenever new connections to the Hadoop Cluster have to be established.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus).
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well.
- Rich environment of working, professional support, possibility to share knowledge and best practices in a multinational environment.
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch.
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses.
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids).
- Relocation package.
- Opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products with attractive price.
- Referral Bonus Program.
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...