If you’re always looking for improvements and automation is your second nature, have experience in at least one programming language, and tools used in the DevOps practices excites you then you’re our perfect candidate. Repetitive activities are boring and have to be eliminated. You will be part of a world-class product engineering team that’s paving the path for new ways for enterprises to consume ever increasing cloud services. This team is responsible for building Equinix’s highly scalable, globally distributed and real-time data center infrastructure monitoring applications.
- Design and build automated code deployment systems that simplify development work and make our work more consistent and predictable.
- Create mechanisms/architectures that enable rapid recovery, repair and cleanup of faulty migrations with good understanding of fault tolerance and failure domains
- Identify opportunities to deliver self-service capability for the most common infrastructure and application management tasks
- Improve the predictability and reliability of software releases with the implementation of automated build, test and deployment tools and processes.
- Engage with Software Engineering in the design and development of software tools to reliably manage application delivery.
- Engage with Production Engineering in the design, implementation and maintenance of the build/release infrastructure.
- Write code, integrate systems and build configurations to drive and innovate around Public
- Cloud based platform across the organization.
- Move fast, break things, and determine how to fix them, test everything.
5+ year of hands on professional software development experience architecting, building, deploying, and maintaining customer facing applications at scale in an innovative engineering environment, hands-on experience with Java is a plus.
Configuration Management and automation
- Knowledge on Ansible – create, maintain and run Ansible playbooks (tasks, handlers, conditionals, loops and registers)
- You have experience in describing the infrastructure configuration as a code with Hashicorp Terraform with the usage of different providers
You have knowledge of:
- common API concepts and standards as well as aspects of data storage, service status and session handling
- how to operate with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins experience is a plus
- understanding of the components of a CI/CD pipeline
- deployment best practices/strategies
- the twelve-factor app methodology
Architecture of the infrastructure
- Experience in building and running production systems utilizing microservices and distributed systems architecture at scale
- You have a background in workload based on cloud-based system with at least one of the leading public cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP)
Container and Machine Deployment
- You have working experience with containers and orchestrators:
- You Know how to build and operate Docker containers – architecture, construction and optimization
- You have experience with defining and manage applications that operate on orchestration platforms – Kubernetes, Rancher
- experience with service-mesh architecture is a plus
You will be working on great products with access to the newest technologies. We are offering stable employment with competitive salary above an average on the market and benefits including annual bonus or lunch card. Moreover, you will be eligible to participate on our employee stock units purchasing programs. And most of all you will join an outstanding company culture based on the Magic of Equinix. The modern office space and Warsaw Spire view will be awaiting you, however it is possible to work from home according to the company policy. If you are not living in Warsaw but you are still open to join us, we will support you with relocation package to make this journey easier to happen.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe and providing interconnections to all the key clouds and networks. Businesses need one place to simplify and bring together fragmented, complex infrastructure that spans private and...