DevOps Engineer (Data Replication)
Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Join in and feel the difference.
Are you looking for a interesting job in the field of data replication? Do you like to work in agile teams, take technical responsibility, support and enable other developers? Then you’ve come to the right place.
- Take opportunity: You will work in an agile team of developers and platform operators to push forward stability, usability and functionality of SAP SLT and Oracle GoldenGate platforms (you don’t have to have experience with above mentioned, we’ll train You).
- Help shape the future: Analyze our existing landscape and research the market for new/additional products to help the team in fulfilling tasks mentioned above.
- Use freedom and creativity: We live agile values so that you can optimally contribute your ideas and experiences for the benefit of the team and the company.
- Live Cooperation: You will work in an interdisciplinary and international team supported by internal and external service providers as well as communicate with your internal customers.
- General understanding of ETL and replication processes
- Basic knowledge of networks, system integration and firewall functionalities
- Familiar with Linux environments
- Rough understanding of Oracle 19c databases and near zero downtime migration would be great
- as a team player you are happy to share knowledge and work together in an international team
- Interest in learning and understanding how SLT and OGG as well as the processes behind work
- Good analytical skills
- A curious mind-set, always looking for changes to improve the status quo no matter how good it may be
- Fluent English
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...