Łopuszańska 95, 02-457 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- Working in the area of Bosch Development Cloud and helping to create a stable and future-proof platform for cloud-based software development for all business units at Bosch.
- In the role as DevOps Engineer you are part of an agile team.
- Designing and implementing concepts for the stable, automated operation for cloud services within the Bosch Development Cloud.
- Understanding the requirements of our internal customers and users in regards to visionary development approaches and thereby contributing to the strengthening of world-wide distributed
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery environments in the cloud.
- Ensuring that the services are secure, scalable, reliable and monitored.
- Strong technical understanding of containers, Infrastructure as code and programming in public cloud.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- Several years of professional experience in software development or related discipline.
- Strong experience in automation frameworks (e.g. Jenkins, GitHub Actions), container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes) or public cloud environments.
- Advanced Linux Skills, Scripting (e.g., Bash or Python), CI/CD (e.g., Git, Jenkins, Concourse, Artifactory), Configuration management tools (e.g., Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet) and knowledge in modern cloud technologies such as Kubernetes and Container registries.
- One or more programming languages (e.g., Java, C# or similar object-oriented language).
- Solution-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable in an agile working environment (Scrum).
- Interest in current and emerging IT cloud technologies, adapting to newer technologies, different tools and frameworks.
- Verbal and written communications skills, including technical documentation.
- Fluent written and spoken English (German is a plus).
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Referral Bonus Program
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...