DevOps Engineer – Big Data
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
We are building knowledge graph system helping engineers across whole Product Lifecycle Management by connecting gigabytes of meta data, from hundreds of integrated source systems. We are looking for IT Operational / Infrastructure Engineer who will work close with developers in order to build and maintain solution with technologies like Cloud, Docker, Solr, Ansible.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Supporting development team in providing DevOps tools and application by patching, maintenance, upgrades and other related activities associated with operating of an application
- Performing daily operational tasks, including configurations, performance, backup, recovery, disaster recovery scenarios and manage data in a secure, reliable and highly available system environment
- Implementing technical monitoring, logging and automated resource allocation for IT solutions, products, services and APIs
- Implementing approved operational changes
- Performing system tuning and routine housekeeping tasks
What distinguishes you:
- Understanding of Linux / Windows operating systems
- Experience with DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Git
- Experience with CI/CD tools (preferable Azure DevOps)
- Experience with MS SQL Server Management
- Good knowledge of any of the scripting language like Python, PowerShell, Bash
- Basic understanding and execution of Java / .NET (Core) stack
- Basic understanding of web servers (like IIS)
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL, Influx, Grafana stack
- Basic knowledge of Solr or Elasticsearch
- Agile mindset
- Language skills: B2 English
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...