DevOps Engineer – Automation of Web Applications
Składowa, 35, Łódź, Poland
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
- You will be a SCRUM team member for the Bosch Connect Product Portfolio DevOps team which is responsible for the following worldwide used applications: Bosch Connect (Enterprise Social Network), ASK! Bosch (question and answer platform) and Bosch Overflow (support platform especially for software development).
- Taking responsibility: You will implement and coordinate frontend customizations for the applications considering UX best practices in collaboration with the product management team.
- Automation: You will implement and enhance the automation stack to deploy and operate the applications.
- Living cooperation: You will analyze complex application problems and work on bug fixes in coordination with the software manufacturers and internal infrastructure providers.
- Passion: You have experience and passion for web application frontend design, customization and consulting.
- Experience: Experience in a DevOps team is a plus.
- Personality and working practice: self-organized and goal-oriented, take responsibility and strong analytical thinking skills, team player, customer-focused working style
- Languages: very good written and spoken English, and preferable German
- Education: completed studies with a focus on information technology (business information systems, computer science, information systems and digital media etc.) or comparable qualification
We would like to offer you number of amenities for you and your loved ones.
- Contract of employment and a competitive salary (together with annual bonus)
- Flexible working hours with home office after the pandemic as well
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Complex environment of working, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Non working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for Bosch products
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...