Development Lead – AA Master Data
Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Polska
Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Join our fast-growing team and build the team of SAP experts with us. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
You contribution to something big:
- Your are part of the solution team „Masterdata” in the Automotive Aftermarket area of the Robert Bosch Group
- You shape the future of the master data architecture & development in order to enable innovative business models
- You focus on integration scenarios for material-, product- and vehicle master data of AA within the AA IT landscape and their connections to BBM and central systems mainly based on SAP R/3 and S/4 components
- You provide guidance and best practice to the AA business and IT development teams to design integrated AA master data solutions
- You consult the AA business with focus on master data integration topics
- You collaborate closely with the solution and enterprise architects to design a flexible and performant application landscape
What distingueshes you:
- Good business knowledge of (designing) integerated master data processes with a special focus on material, product and vehicle master data
- 5+ years experience in SAP master data projects in an international and complex environment
- IT governance and operation knowledge
- Strong collaboration and coordination skills
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) with the ability to explain and clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals
- Customer oriented, structured and self-leading working style
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
W Boschu możesz być sobą. Rozwiązania takie jak elastyczny czas pracy, półkolonie dla dzieci pracowników czy home office pozwolą Ci znaleźć równowagę między karierą a życiem osobistym, niezależnie od tego, jakie wyzwania przed Tobą stoją. U nas work-life balance idzie...