Grow your career at State Street
From technology and product innovation to corporate responsibility and community development, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. We’re a global company with diverse people and experiences, and a network of over 35,000 employees spanning more than 100 markets. For us, success comes from the impact our employees have – on our clients, our communities and each other.
We’re committed to providing an inclusive environment where all employees feel valued and supported. Join us and make your mark at State Street.
The team in Poland deals with the complex futures and options processing for the entire European exchange traded derivatives Centre of Excellence book of business and supplementary business offshored from other State Street sites. The Derivatives Group is the central point of contact for the clearing banks and client service teams on all sites.
Other services provided include some cash instructions and the improvement of processes for recording derivative instruments accurately and efficiently.
- Ensure that transactions are processed accurately and on time for our clients’ funds Ensure that the client instructions are processed and reconciled versus clearing broker statements
- Point of expertise for complex transaction processing
- Point of contact for any routine queries raised by an internal department
- Daily communication with Investment Manager on outstanding items in conjunction with Team Leader/ members of the corresponding departments / sites
- Resolution of outstanding issues from other departments e.g. Fund Accounting Shareholder Services Financial Control
- Be involved in the take on of new business and modeling for new fund structures where appropriate including requirement to actively participate in meetings
- Assist with internal/external related audit queries
- Introduce and contribute new ideas/procedures to further streamline the operational process
- Ensure that relevant reporting is prepared and reviewed
- Prepare and Maintain Document process flows and procedures
- Review all reporting produced by the Associates on as needed basis
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Excellent numerical and analytical abilities.
- Working knowledge of software packages particularly Microsoft Excel
- Level Of Education:
- University Students or Graduates.
- Previous Level Of Experience:
- Experience in a commercial environment such as banking or insurance would be advantageous.
- Critical Behaviors for Success as defined
- Core Competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Good command of English
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 35 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...