Categories: Fund Services
Job ID: R-723859
Team management and cooperation with other departments.
Support communication with stakeholders, clients from operational side.
Managing Depositary PERE team performing the following duties:
- Safekeeping of financial instruments
- Ownership verification and record keeping
- Cash flows monitoring and depositary reconciliations
- Monitoring of investment restrictions
- Oversight of subscriptions and redemptions
- Review of asset valuation and calculation of NAV
- Monitoring of settlement of asset transactions
- Control of income distributions
- Ensure execution of operational procedure and controls
- Lead and support team members
- 4+ years of experience in Depositary role or related
- Overall knowledge of and experience in investment funds operations, financial instruments, alternative funds strategies and fund valuation processes
- Knowledge of AIFM directive and its delegated measures
- Ability to work on projects and migrate operational processes
- Ability to plan and monitor tasks, time management and organization skills
- Understanding of operational procedures and controls
- Advanced communication skills, team spirit, leadership and engagement
- Fluency in English, Polish, numeracy and IT skills
What we offer:
- Indefinite contract from day one
- Private medical care – Luxmed Golden Package
- Live and health insurance
- Retirement program
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport Plus card
- Training opportunities organized internally and externally ( employee-chosen external trainings / qualifications / postgraduate studies/ language courses)
- Additional days off (volunteering days, disconnect day, birthday off day)
- Paid referral program (for referring candidates to open positions)
- Participation in company committees: Sports Club, Culture & Nationality Committee, Diversity Committee, Toastmasters (public speaking practice), ESEAN (Environmental Committee) and many others
- Technical / Leadership development path
Medical Care and Insurance
We provide a range of medical plans that cover you and your dependents. You can also take advantage of our employee and family life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment coverage.
State Street’s BeWell helps employees proactively manage their well-being. Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides personal and confidential assistance for a broad range of issues.
Depending on where you work, you will be eligible for regionally specific savings and/or retirement plans.
We also provide resources and host local events to educate employees on achieving financial well-being.
Holidays and Time Off
We provide our employees with a highly competitive holiday and paid vacation allowance, with considerations for local requirements. We also offer our employees two paid days off to volunteer their time to company-driven initiatives or organizations of their choice.
We are committed to supporting all employees and the ones they care about. Some of our programs include paid parental leaves, back-to-work support, adoption assistance or flex work arrangements.
Among others benefits, you may have access to group savings, discounts at sport clubs and cinemas, and our new employee referral bonus program.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
State Street to światowy lider wśród dostawców usług finansowych i jeden z największych banków powierniczych z centralą w Bostonie. Działa na 100 rynkach finansowych i zatrudnia ponad 39 000 pracowników. W Polsce jest od 2007 roku, a jego biura znajdują...