Risk, Legal & Compliance
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role where the role responsibilities will include:
- In the team you will work in a critical function within the risk organization with a global presence, engaging with local and international colleagues and business partners
- You will coordinate IT front office and risk projects from preparation of business requirements, through delivery management, testing and release. The projects focus on improving the quality, flow and transparency of the data used for risk measurement and asset pricing
- Learn new technologies (including Big Data and Machine Learning) and employ their capabilities in innovation projects you’ll be working on
- Opportunity to learn/expand coding skills and deepen knowledge of the financial instruments. You will be able to apply them in real business problems
- Help to build out a strategic risk framework to support FRTB and other regulatory requirements
- Direct interaction with Front Office, Risk Managers, Quant and IT teams
- Understand different VaR models and extreme move calculations to assess the impact of updates to market dataset
Your future colleagues
You will be joining a global team who deliver on projects in a number of different business areas.
Our team puts emphasis on fast, continuous learning and skillfully utilizing gathered knowledge in variety of IT front office and risk projects that modernize our bank. We are working on strategic, cutting edge technologies in the bank.
There are many team members in the office to interact and learn from, you will also participate in global training.
You will have flexible working where required.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- A degree in the field of mathematics / finance / accounting / engineering / computer science
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in financial services
- Outstanding problem solving skills and proven analytical skills to clearly represent requirements and propose solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to work with a global team, work with different regions to achieve a common goal
- Familiarity with financial products and risk management concepts
- Ability to work on MS Excel and manipulate large volumes of data
- Knowledge of database concepts, experience querying databases using SQL/Python/VBA, familiarity with modern analytical tools (like Tableau or Foundry) is added advantage
- Experience in working with external data providers such as Bloomberg / Reuters / Markit would be an asset
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Prosimy powołaj się na portal Mamo Pracuj składając aplikację
Credit Suisse to światowy lider w dziedzinie zarządzania majątkiem i bankowości inwestycyjnej o międzynarodowym zasięgu i 165-letniej historii. Siedziba naszej firmy mieści się w Zurychu. Na całym świecie zatrudniamy ponad 48 tysięcy pracowników i posiadamy przedstawicielstwa w około 50 krajach,...